Went to the doc for arthritis meds. Still have awful headache. She said the arthritis med would help with the headache too but so far I am not experiencing this. Now the fun: I'm slammed on Job 1 and Job 2. On Job 1 I'm salaried. I will have to put in lots of extra hours, but there is no extra pay. On Job 2, a rush job is coming down the pike. I get paid hourly for that one.
I will have to cancel all clubbing/partying/etc this week and just plain work, work, work. I baked that cake yesterday and I still plan to ice it today because the book I proof won't show up until tomorrow. However I will be at the office late. I am going to be running myself into the ground for the next week or two (or maybe more). If my head would quit hurting it would be nice. I have tried everything imaginable including antihistamines. Feel like I've been socked in the eye.
I am going to specifically request that Mr. Gothboy handle some of the housework. Either he does it, or he eats off of paper plates and styrofoam cups and has no clean clothes. There are only 24 hours in a day and I need to sleep for 8 of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment