I have *never* seen so many drunken people who couldn't handle their booze in the club at one time. Two of them were *literally* shoved away from me by my partner. He's like RARRR THIS IS MY WOMAN DON'T TOUCH. The posessiveness is half real; half for show to keep jerks away. Actual friends can hug me, etc all they like and there is no problem. Heck, I've returned the favor many times. If anyone messes with him at the bar, male or female, I am all over them with great aggression in a heartbeat. But anyway...yeah. No dancing or anything; I was really wiped out from a long day and I was the DD so had to be alert. We didn't even stay for the burlesque act. We did chat with lots of friends though. It's all good I guess.
Well, I need to get off of here...I'm busy. I'll catch y'all later. *waves to mk4me and dave*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment