OK...bear with me on the back story here. We were in SC over the weekend and the car was parked in direct sunlight for a while. My purse was in the car. My pink NYX lipstick was in the purse. Well, that lipstick melted. couldn't be fixed. When that happens, I just dig out the lipstick and mash it into a lip gloss pot and use a brush to apply it. OK, so. You know how several brands of lipstick have a clear plastic cap on the bottom with a dab of lipstick inside so you can see the color? NYX is like that. I am in the habit of pulling off that end cap to get to the lipstick inside. Why waste?
I pulled off the end cap and dug in the end of my lip brush. BOING. It bounced back at me.
wtf?
I dug it in again, harder. Out popped a lipstick-colored blob of rubber!
I felt cheated. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lol, I could just picture you finding out that you are paying for a rubber filler instead of lipstick! Missing your comment over on Balanced - get back and start commenting! You add so much to the site!
ReplyDeleteHave a super day, the weather is finally gorgeous here today but I can't enjoy it the way I want to because after the rain and dampness, my sinuses and inner ears are playing nasty little games, like make me feel dizzy and bang the drum on my head!! uggg
Miranda, where r u?
ReplyDeleteI'm around...lots of stupid drama eating up my time. 2 ppl in the process of breaking up; one taking shelter at my house and one being an insane psychobiznatch stalker and causing endless problems. I have had to cancel so much stuff to deal with this mess. >:(
ReplyDelete